Makes: 1 8X4 Loaf
- 1 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
1. Heat the oven to 350* F. Grease an 8X4 inch loaf pan.
2. Beat together the pumpkin, sugar, oil, and eggs in a large bowl.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, salt,
and baking powder. Add pumpkin mixture, stir to combine all
the ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 60 min until top is lightly brown and skewer comes
4. Cool on a rack. Serve with pumpkin cream cheese or cinnamon
Enjoy our favorite holiday and
have a very Happy Halloween!
Lots of Boos!